Presset fra å ikke være god i matte

Her kan du stille spørsmål vedrørende problemer og oppgaver i matematikk for videregående skole og oppover på høyskolenivå. Alle som føler trangen er velkommen til å svare.

Moderatorer: Aleks855, Gustav, Nebuchadnezzar, Janhaa, DennisChristensen, Emilga

Svar
emerrryjones
Fibonacci
Fibonacci

Factors To Consider Before Purchasing A Shark Vacuum Cleaner

There are many things to consider when buying a vacuum, from your budget to your house size, and other small details. But that’s just external factors. The criteria you should really care about is things related to the vacuum, or in other words, the vacuum’s features.

Here is the list of criteria I used to evaluate different vacuums before buying my Shark navigator NV360 earlier this year. Without further adieu, let’s get right in!

Corded or Cordless Vacuum

Shark offers both corded and cordless models for most of their products. Each model has its own pros and cons, so it really depends on the preference of users to choose between these two. Shark cordless vacuums are more lightweight compared to their corded counterparts, with no connection to the power cord so it’s easy to maneuver. On the other side, corded vacuums are much more stable and powerful while cleaning, making them suitable for deep carpet cleaning. However, they may be heavy and cumbersome to store, so you have to double-check the house size before buying one.

Bilde

The Motor Of The Vacuum

Shark upright vacuums generally bring about the most powerful motor strength, which earns them the title of the best thick carpet cleaner. The motor power of the Shark NV360 can go up to over 1000W, ensuring superior efficiency.

Meanwhile, the Shark stick vacuums may be suitable for small cleaning tasks, as their motor power only hovers around 400W-500W. Think this is the weakest motor power? Not really. This still outbeats Shark handheld vacuum cleaners and robot cleaners, with the maximum power at about 200W and 100W respectively. These vacuum models are designed for small spaces and to serve users who prioritized convenience over suction power, so they come lightweight, portable, but not as strong as upright vacuums. Still, we should give Shark a big applause for great customer service - designing everything to suit its customers.

Bilde

The Noise Level

Regardless of the vacuum type, we’ve known that most vacuum cleaners are loud - and we have to endure it in order to keep our house clean. An upright vacuum's typical noise level is 70 decibels, however this might vary depending on the size of the motor.

However, if the noise really gets on your nerves or bothers your neighbors, you should opt for Shark models that produce weaker noise than the average. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 can be a choice, releasing somewhat smaller noise compared to the majority on the market. Handheld and robotic models are perhaps great choices as well, with a noise level of approximately 60 decibels. This is because their motor sizes are not that big and they don’t possess great suction power either. As for Shark stick vacuums, they are louder than the rest due to their bigger size in the motor. Yet, the noise range is still acceptable, reaching up to 76 decibels at maximum.

Final Words:

Hope that the guide above will be of great help while you’re puzzled by the myriad of vacuum designs and models on the Internet. Think twice before making your decision - you don’t want to regret later!
Sist redigert av emerrryjones den 23/02-2024 03:49, redigert 5 ganger totalt.
ellopello
Fibonacci
Fibonacci

Kanskje du kan vurdere privatundervisning i matte? Usikker om du ønsker å bruke masse penger bare på å forbedre deg i matte, men mtp du stresser sinnsykt over det og har ikke forbedret karakter etter å ha tatt det opp fra før av, så burde du faktisk vurdere det. Om jeg var i din situasjon, hadde jeg nok prøvd og sjekke det ut. Så en post om at matematikk.net anbefalte teorem, så kanskje sjekk dem ut???
Svar