Tar opp R1 matte som privatist ettersom trengte

Her kan du stille spørsmål vedrørende problemer og oppgaver i matematikk for videregående skole og oppover på høyskolenivå. Alle som føler trangen er velkommen til å svare.

Moderatorer: Aleks855, Gustav, Nebuchadnezzar, Janhaa, DennisChristensen, Emilga

Svar
allonmorris
Fibonacci
Fibonacci

3 Gift Ideas for Christmas

Getting ready for the holiday season? Christmas is soon coming, and I can’t be the only one who’s excited! Before Santa comes to town, here are a couple of ideas for the perfect gift to get for your loved ones. A shopaholic myself, I recommend Amazon as they have the best of products at the best price, and if you’re in North America, super fast delivery. So grab a cup of hot chocolate, and settle down.

Fairy lights

What is a better way to make your bedroom shine in the dark than decorating it with fairy lights? The warm glow fills the atmosphere with coziness and comfort, and there is nothing better than snuggling under a warm blanket on a snowy Christmas night and watching Netflix.

On Amazon, there are hundreds of fairy light models with some great product reviews for you to consult. The product description should also tell you everything you need to know about a product, including what materials they are made from, the sizes as well as statistics regarding the product. Fairy lights are a great way to decorate your room: you can stick up a few photos of your friends and families, and they will glow like heaven. Another idea is to wrap it around a cup and put a candle in; that will make the candle look even more majestic. Or, simply hang it on the wall if you’re someone who prefers the minimalist way, or wrap around the Christmas tree to make it even more festive.

Bilde

Picture frame

There is no better way to celebrate love and friendship than having a picture of them hanging on the wall. The pictures will remind you everyday that you are loved and that life is full of wonderful things like the memories that you’ve had with the people in the pictures. Giving someone a picture frame as a gift is like giving them the opportunity to immortalize the memories that they treasure.

There are a wide range of options among Thekinglive.com products for you to choose from. From silver to gold frames, they’ve got it all. Some come in sets of 3 to 5, others come individually. The zooming function on Amazon allows buyers to zoom in closely into the materials of the product, thereby carefully assessing if the product deserves their money. And if it doesn’t, there are always hundreds of other options to consider.

Gloves

A pair of gloves come in handy in the cold weather of Christmas. Call me crazy but wearing the gloves given to me by my loved ones feels so much cozier - as if they’re holding my hands - than a normal pair. But the wonderful thing about gloves is that there are all kinds of gloves besides the wool ones used for keeping warm.

If the person you’re buying the gift for loves gardening, you can give them a pair of gardening gloves to help with their gardentry. If they love cooking, get them one of those pairs of thick cotton/wool gloves that protects their hands from burning. Whatever kind it may be, simply surf Amazon for the myriad of options with the best review guide from Amazon themselves or from real-life customers.

Bilde

Above are some recommendations on what to get for your friends and families for Christmas. Christmas is the precious time when the family gathers together around the fireplace to celebrate and tell stories about a year of ups and downs, of happiness and failures. To find the best products isn’t always an easy task, but trust me, you’ll know it when you see it. With that, we wish you a merry christmas with your friends and families!

Follow TheKingLive on:

List: https://list.ly/list/2sSR-saving-your-money-with-top-best-product-evaluated-in-the-world-thekinglive-dot-com

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/thekinglive

Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@wikithekinglive

Sketchfab: https://sketchfab.com/TheKingLive

Gab: https://gab.com/Wikithekinglive
Sist redigert av allonmorris den 09/06-2023 11:10, redigert 3 ganger totalt.
LektorNilsen
Descartes
Descartes

allonmorris skrev: 29/01-2022 07:55 Tar opp R1 matte som privatist ettersom jeg trengte det for linjen jeg søker på. Har egentlig p-y matte så er forsåvidt ganske ny til denne typen matte.

Oppgaven jeg ikke helt forstår nå er denne.

<1,3>\{2}

her får jeg svaret <1,2> men i boken så viser fasiten

<1,2> U <2,3>

Er det sånn for å vise at det er alle tallene imellom 2,3 som fortsatt gjelder, men ikke selve tallene 2,3?

Unnskyld for dårlig formulering
Notasjonen <1,3>\{2} betyr "alle tall mellom 1 og 3, bortsett fra tallet 2". Det blir det samme som å si "alle tall mellom 1 og 2 og alle tall mellom 2 og 3".
(1, 2 og 3 er altså ikke med).

Dersom man skal ha med ett eller begge "endepunktene" i intervallene, brukes slike klammer: [ ].
Eks.
[2,5] betryr "alle tall fra og med 2 til og med 5] (Dette kalles et lukket intervall)
[2,5> betryr "alle tall fra og med 2 opp til, men ikke inkludert, 5". evt. kan man si "alle tall som er større eller lik 2, men mindre enn 5" (Dette kalles et halvåpent intervall).
<2,5> betryr "alle tall mellom 2 og 5, men ikke inkludert 2 og 5" evt. kan man si "alle tall som er større enn to og mindre enn 5". (Dette kalles et åpent intervall).

Når det kommer til R1, vil du ha størst nytte av å ha kontroll på dette når du skal oppgi løsningsmengden til ulikheter.

Lykke til!
Svar